Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27th, 2010- London
























































Westminster Abbey















Big Ben





We took the Tube for a while to get to this stop! It was high on our list :)
I'm goin to Hogwarts!














I saw Les Mis tonight, it was amazing. I love the London cast. 3rd time seeing it






















Neon Cops here- not black and whites












This picture is dedicated to Joe and my future brothers in law :)












Hyde Park




























Hyde Park








Buckingham Palace


























































































Cool mossy building, mom you like moss so this pic is for you. :)















































































Street our hostel is on
























































London airport














Yeah.... 9 hours, HORRIBLE














Day 1: SLC-Houston

3 comments:

  1. not quite sure what you mean by the les miserables picture.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! I'm a little bit jealous but at lest I get to wake up for frequent night time feedings so take that:). Actually he is really good and sleeps pretty well. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO FUN!!!!! Wish I was there with you!

    ReplyDelete