Sunday, April 25, 2010

Almost on the road

I am going to Europe with BYU-I's Humanities Department from April 26th to May 18th. I am super excited. I was really worried when the volcano erupted in Iceland causing the ash cloud to ground planes throughout Europe, but now it looks like we can get through and our trip can begin.

We have a 7 hour layover in Dallas tomorrow, I'm not looking forward to that, but hopefully I can sleep on the plane from Dallas to London. Once we get to London we will go to our hostel, and then have a 10-mile walking tour of Parliament. I wish I would have worked out more in preparation for this trip.

On this trip we will be going to 7 countries; England, France, Italy, Austria, Germany and Spain. I wish I had more room in my suitcase to bring home souvenirs. More to come later.

2 comments: